The Met’s Latest Exhibit ‘Jewelry: The Body Transformed’ Explores Jewelry As Anthropological Artifacts.
By Maura Brannigan Fashionista. It's about not how jewelry is made, but how it makes us. We at ...
- Israel Diamond Pavilion to Feature 21 Exhibitors at HKJMA ShowThe Israel Diamond Pavilion, organized by the Israel Diamond Institute (IDI) will have 21 companies under its roof at the Hong Kong International Jewelry Manufacturers’ Show, November 28 to December 1, 2019
- Designing a Collection part 4In the previous three parts of my series on Designing a Jewelry Collection, I’ve talked about what a collection is, design principles, designing for your customer and the difference between being a designer and being and artist. For this final post, I wanted to talk to the designers of jewelry collections themselves. I asked a bunch […]
- Cult Pieces: 360º Double Hoop Earring, by Delfina Delettrez
- 6 Cute Emoji Pendants by Roberto Coin
- 4 myths about diamonds
- 5 stylish dresses and jewelry for summer 2017
- Cult Pieces: Nautilus Pendant, by Aurélie Bidermann
- How to spot a fake watch
- How to buy jewelry online
- Chopard and Rihanna launch new jewelry collection
- How to make a simple ring
- "Mickey & Minnie" shine in 40,830 sparkling crystals