The Met’s Latest Exhibit ‘Jewelry: The Body Transformed’ Explores Jewelry As Anthropological Artifacts.
By Maura Brannigan Fashionista. It's about not how jewelry is made, but how it makes us. We at ...
- GJEPC organises India Pavilion with 99 leading Gems & Jewellery ManufacturersIndia design gallery to feature exquisite jewellery from India
- Designing a Collection part 4In the previous three parts of my series on Designing a Jewelry Collection, I’ve talked about what a collection is, design principles, designing for your customer and the difference between being a designer and being and artist. For this final post, I wanted to talk to the designers of jewelry collections themselves. I asked a bunch […]
- Cult Pieces: 360º Double Hoop Earring, by Delfina Delettrez
- 6 Cute Emoji Pendants by Roberto Coin
- 4 myths about diamonds
- 5 stylish dresses and jewelry for summer 2017
- Cult Pieces: Nautilus Pendant, by Aurélie Bidermann
- How to spot a fake watch
- How to buy jewelry online
- Chopard and Rihanna launch new jewelry collection
- How to make a simple ring
- "Mickey & Minnie" shine in 40,830 sparkling crystals